Inspera is the leading European high-stakes digital examination platform and end-to-end solution for governments, awarding bodies, higher education institutions as well as schools. On a mission to re-invent educational assessment for the 21st century, we offer the most innovative, reliable and secure service as well as the expertise needed digitise large-scale examinations.
As Manager of Quality Assurance your responsibilities will be:
- Review requirements, specifications and provide feedback
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved in our tracking system.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Part of your job will also be to provide support to all functions who directly interact with our customers.
You will be expected to develop our QA-processes and to challenge assumptions and suggest new ways of working if there is a better way. And there is always a better way of doing something.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience in Agile (Scrum, Lean and / or Kanban) testing and software development og web applications.
- Experience in quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- ISTQ certification or similar is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting is a plus
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related subject. Lack of formal education may be compensated by solid experience and track record.
- Language: Strong communication skills in either English or Norwegian. Having both is a plus.