We offer great development opportunities in a friendly work environment. You’ll have a high level of independence in the planning of your own work and tasks, and we want you to feel welcomed and recognised when you join our team.
• Possibility to contribute to change in the educational sector
• Fast paced and exciting environment in a growing scale-up company
• International work environment
• A full day of company updates and teamwork every quarter in Oslo (Online until Covid restrictions are lifted)
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Brand new offices in central London or remote working
You will be working in a fast paced and diverse team of expert sales consultants, designers, project managers, assessment researchers, data scientists and engineers based at Inspera’s offices in London, Oslo, Stockholm, Aarhus and Timisoara.
The main working location is our central London office, with the option to work from home as required. You should also estimate up to 30 travelling days a year for trips to other Inspera offices and for conferences and on site presentations to customers (Covid-19 permitting).
Please note, you must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom if offered this role. We are not able to sponsor a work visa or similar. Proof of your entitlement to live and work in the UK will be required prior to any offer being made.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact
Sofie Emmertsen at firstname.lastname@example.org