Inspera is the leading European high-stakes digital examination platform and end-to-end solution for governments, awarding bodies, higher education institutions as well as schools. On a mission to re-invent educational assessment for the 21st century, we offer the most innovative, reliable and secure service as well as the expertise needed digitise large-scale examinations.
As a Technical project manager your responsibilities will be to:
- plan and manage projects through the specification, design and delivery, in collaboration with the technical department
- conduct parts of technical specification work in dialogue with customers’ users and customers’ technical teams
- consolidate specific customer initiated projects into the overall product vision and roadmap
- lead integration projects and communication between product team, customer and third-party providers
- act as a bridge between customer success and product team in all aspects of product maintenance, from specification to development, release and maintenance.
- own change, release and incident management processes
- further develop customer relationships in cooperation with the sales and customer success department
- hand over to customer success after customer acceptance
We are searching for applicants with:
- bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- experience in project management and agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban etc
- at least 5 years of experience in a product development environment, either as developer or tester, of which at least 2 years as project manager
- experience of JIRA and Confluence in managing product backlog as well as being able to work effectively across a geographically dispersed team
- mastery of both English and Norwegian/Swedish as working languages
- self-direction and strong sense of ownership
- knowledge of the education sector
- passion, drive, energy, a sense of humor and a great attitude!